Saturday, April 20, 2024

And Then There Was the Kaministiqua

 The fact that there were two ships I was planning to catch helped my going down to catch them.

The Kaministiqua was also coming downbound.
I think she was also coming down from Thunder Bay.
That likely means she was carrying grain.
The fact that she was heading to Sorel confirms that she was carrying grain.
A shot of downtown Detroit in the background.
It is cool they are building the bridge but that is going to mess up the view of the skyline.
One more shot with my regular camera.
And then I switched to my drone.  It was a little on the windy side.
But not too windy.
The sky looked pretty cool though.
The beam shot.
And she passes by.  I think it is about two days to her destination.  Sorel is just on the outside of Montreal.  It is used as a trans shipping point for grain going overseas.


No comments: