Tuesday, April 23, 2024

A Little Bit of Planespotting

 I had a little time, so I decided to do a little bit of plane spotting.

This one was actually still while I was at Riverside.  It is an American Airlines 737, but I'm not sure where it was coming from.
This was also from Riverside and is a Delta Airlines A321.

This is an E175 coming in from Motnreal.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Columbus.
This is one that I was hoping to catching.
It is a 767.
It was coming in from Munich.
I haven't seen a Delta 767 in while so this was pretty cool to catch.
One more shot of it.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Pittsburgh.
A 737 coming in from Boston.
An Embrear coming in from Dulles.
A CRJ-900 from Norfolk.
This CRJ belongs to Air Canada.
It was coming in from Toronto.
The Pittsburgh CRJ had to do a go around.
Another shot of it.
An A321 from Orlando.
Another view of that.
Not sure what kind of business jet this is.
An A321 from Atlanta.
This American Airlines A319 was coming in from Philadelphia.
This is a Sun Country 737 but I'm not sure of origin.


No comments: