Monday, July 13, 2009

And the gargoyles....

And no trip through the Law Quadrangle would be complete without some pictures of the gargoyles. This is probably the third or fourth set of pictures I've posted, but I can't really get tired of taking pictures of these. I always end up noticing something diffrent each time.

This one is probably one of my favorites. With the sword and shield and the saying as you enter this section, the law is in essence the defender of liberty. I guess that's true as long as the law is used as a tool and not a club.







For instance, this one has grapes and judging by the happy look on his face, I can only imagine he's using a product made from grapes.

And for all the pictures I've taken of these, I never noticed that this one has a football. Then as I looked around at his neighbors, I realized they all had some sort of sports theme.

Like this one has a baseball mitt.

No comments: