Monday, June 30, 2014

A Stop At Da Bridge

Before continuing on to Sault Ste Marie, I had to make a stop at the Mackinac Bridge.  The light was just about perfect for it.  I also had to check AIS and I saw that there would be a fair amount of traffic there.
 I honestly don't know how many pictures I've taken of the Mackinac Bridge.  For that matter, I don't know how many posts I have made of it but I do know that every time I head up to the Upper Peninsula, I have to stop and take pictures.
 It is a beautiful bridge and it really doesn't matter what time of year it is.  This year, I may have to try and do the Bridge Walk.
 Just catching it from another angle.  I loved the way the towers were reflecting in the water.
 I couldn't pass on pictures of the lighthouse.
 The almost straight on shot.
 And probably one of my favorite angles.  I really like the way the towers reflect in this shot.
 The long view.
 I could almost do a series of just rocks.
One more shot of the lighthouse.

No comments: