Monday, September 1, 2014

On the Way with Algoway

As I said, it was a pretty busy day on the River, so I decided to head up to Port Huron to catch my next ships.  They were pretty well clustered and I wouldn't have to wait too long to catch them.
 First of that bunch was the Algoway.  I call her the good twin because she resembles the Algorail...who I call the evil twin.
 Either way, she cuts a good headshot.  Since I was in the right position, I was able to get a fairly long series of headshots.
 But it doesn't take long for that to transition into the three quarters shot.
 And then the shot with the bridge in the background.  I will have to admit that she is looking pretty rough.
 But her bow doesn't look too bad.
 Her profile.
 And her Algostack.
And one more.  She is heading off to Windsor but I'm not sure what she is carrying.

No comments: