Sunday, March 6, 2016

Lazy Sundays and the Wolverine

I had plans to do something today but I looked at the weather and saw that it was going to be kind of a blah day.  So in the effort of doing at least something, I decided to go take pictures of the Wolverine...again.  That pretty much confirmed my opinion that it was a pretty blah day.
 I decided for a slightly different spot this time.  Almost across from the station because it gave me an angle as the train enters Depot Town.  I also wanted to get some of the track work out of the picture.
 Despite the number of times that I've seen it, it is still impressive to watch a train moving by at around 50 miles per hour.
 An almost nice shot with the depot.
 I think a better shot with the depot.  I kind of wish I could crop the tracks at the bottom out.
 The train appears massive as it is about to pass by.
Not as much snow kicking up as yesterday though.

No comments: