Monday, March 21, 2016

Watching the Planes Go By

After taking pictures in Ann Arbor yesterday, I decided to head down to Bellevue, Ohio to catch some trains.  Since I could make it on the way, I decided to stop at my spot near Metro Airport where I can watch the planes.  I didn't spend too much time there but fortunately Detroit Metro is busy enough that it doesn't take long to catch planes.
 The planes were taking off to the north.  Normally I wouldn't complain too much about that but it meant that I was shooting into the sun.  For the most part, I was able to avoid shooting directly into the sun but it made for a difficult morning.  This 737 was taking off.
 There seem to be way too many Canadian Regional Jets.
 Of all the airlines, I think that Southwest has the coolest livery.  I love this color scheme.
 A DC-9 variant that belongs to American Airlines.
I want to say that this is an Airbus 319 or 320 belonging to Delta.

All of these planes were in the span of 15 minutes or so.

No comments: