Thursday, August 31, 2017

Waiting....

The weekend of Thunder Over Michigan is almost here. 
 Yesterday as I was looking at Facebook, I saw that the Yankee Air Force had announced the arrival of the Blue Angels.  After work, I decided to head over there to see what kind of pictures I could get.  It's not too bad considering it is facing the other way.
 A Piper Archer preparing to take off.
 A better shot of Number 7 Blue Angel.
 A Beechcraft King Air coming in.
 Another angle of that plane.
 Number One looking out at the place where it will be performing on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
A Dassault Falcon coming in for a landing.

I decided to take tomorrow off.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do but if I'm still in town, I might try to catch the Blue Angels while they practice.

No comments: