Saturday, August 1, 2009

Depot Town - Ypsilanti, MI

Back in Michigan. Unfortunately, I took the red eye flight back from California so I spent most of the day sleeping. I decided to go to Depot Town in Ypsilanti to take some pictures.

Depot Town was started a few years ago as a reviltalization project around the train depot in Ypsilanti. On weekends, they have a farmer's market at the train depot. There are a number of good restaurants and bars too. It's a pretty nice area.

This is nominally a Hudson dealer turned into a museum. They were boasting themselves as the last Hudson dealer in the country.

A shot from the front. For some reason, I like this shot. I love night shots.

An overall shot of the building.

A painting in one of the windows.

This is Aubree's, a bar/restaurant. They have pretty good burgers.

Another shot of the Hudson place.

No comments: