Sunday, October 2, 2011

Eastern Michigan Vs. Akron - Pre-Game

So I was down on the field at the Eastern Michigan game again yesterday. I really think I am enjoying this gig. I send a few pictures to Eagle Totem and I post a few here. I get lots of practice taking football pictures where they count.

I was hoping that the weather from the weekend wouldn't continue into the weekend. As it turned out, the weather was pretty nice for the game but it was a little windy which meant it was a little chilly but that felt like football weather.
This is the Akron mascot. Thier team name is the Zips and I'm not sure how you get a kangaroo out of that but whatever. The Akron team gathering before they head to the locker room after the warmups.
Eastern doing the same thing.
Just a shot of Ron English. I am thinking that possibly he may be the right coach but we'll see. Eastern was 2 and 2 as of the beginning of this game. They beat both teams they were supposed to and looked respectable against Michigan and Penn State. I think the MAC games will be where I need to judge.Just a shot of the field.
The band taking the field. This is vaguely similar to a shot I did a couple weeks ago.
A shot of the band lined up.
The Color Guard presenting the colors for the Pledge of Allegiance and Star Spangled Banner.
The Coin Toss.

No comments: