Monday, February 11, 2013

Back Over the Bridge

Sadly, all good things must come to an end.  We ended up staying in St. Ignace and headed back in the morning.  I wasn't feeling well and I think Chris was tired, so we got a much later start than we wanted.
 The view of the Bridge from the Bridge View Park.  Sadly, I was shooting almost into the sun, so the picture isn't as good as I'd like.
 Still frozen over.
 Crossing the Bridge back into the Lower Peninsula.
 Looking out at the shipping channel.  Sadly, there wouldn't be any ships.  I think the Algosteel may be the only ship out on the lakes.
 Looking up at the tower.
 At the Park on the Mackinaw side.
 A closeup of the Bridge.
 From another angle.
 A closeup of the towers.
 Tried to get the towers on the other third.
 The long view of the Bridge.
 One of these years, I'm going to have to check out the Fort.
 A British Drummer.
One of the Native Americans.

No comments: