Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Right Honorable Paul J. Martin

After not expecting to see any ships, it was pretty cool to end up seeing three of them. 
 Next up in the lineup is the Right Honorable Paul J. Martin of the Canada Steamship Lines.  She has been on this blog a few times in the past.  I'm not sure what she normally carries but she's a pretty hard working boat and it shows.
 The sun managed to stay out for most of these shots, so I got some nice golden light shots.
 And for that, I was pretty happy.
 She's not a bad looking ship though.
 A beam shot as she passes by.
 Her almost stern.
 I really loved the clouds in the sky.
 A stern shot.
 A shot of her and the previous post subject.
 Although it was getting darker, I managed to get a couple shots of her at Marysville.
 I kind of like the dusk background.
 Her bow.
 Pilothouse.
And she continues on.  I think she stopped in Sarnia a bit before continuing on.

No comments: