Saturday, October 18, 2014

Next Up...the Algoma Enterprise

The Algoma Enterprise was following pretty closely behind the Martin and Tregurtha.  It's nice to see a grouping of ships like that, usually that doesnt' happen.
 I just wanted to give an overall view of this end of the island.  It's actually quite peaceful over here, there usually aren't many people that hang out around here either.  If you look closely, you can see the spec that is the Algoma Enterprise on the horizon.
 For this, I wanted a nice fall shot.
 I ended up taking pictures of the lighthouse and by the time I caught the Algoma Enterprise, she snuck up on me.   I know, it's kind of hard to believe that a ship can sneak up on anyone, but they do.
 The Algoma Enterprise was coming down from Thunder Bay and she was heading to the Rouge River.  Based on where she was going on the Rouge, I presume she was carrying stone.
 She's not a bad looking ship though.
And she moves on.

No comments: