Thursday, April 30, 2015

Some Shots of Detroit

Just a collection of shots of Detroit.
 A shot of the Detroit skyline from the Cherry Blossoms.  I kind of liked the way the reflection looked in the water.  I just wish it were a little calmer.
 And then there is a shot of the Renaissance Center from Milliken State Park.
 The Ambassador Bridge.  I read an article today that Matty Maroun may get a sliver of land so that he can build another span.  In exchange, he will give money to help renovate Riverside Park.  I also heard that it was contingent upon Canada approving the other span and from what I've heard, they aren't going to do that.
 the Ren Cen and Bridge.
 I think they have these around town but this is the only one I've seen.
 Next to the Detroit Princess is the Appledore IV from Bay City.
A shot of the Detroit Skyline from Del Ray.

No comments: