Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Rainy Day in Ypsilanti

I was thinking about going down to Ohio for trainwatching today but I wasn't really up to it.  Plus the weather wasn't cooperating.
 That of course didn't preclude me from going down to Depot Town in order to catch the Wolverine.  I ended up missing the westbound Wolverine but I figured I could eat lunch and catch the eastbound Wolverine.
 As I was waiting for the train, I kind of liked the way the water was dripping off the spruce needles.  I really liked the out of focus train station in the back ground.
 A closeup of the branch.
 It wasn't too long before the Wolverine appeared.
 And passed the station.
 And started to pass me.
 And continued on it's way to Dearborn, Detroit, Royal Oak, Troy and ending it's journey in Pontiac.
 an Elvis chicken in one of the store windows.
 I think this is supposed to be a rainbow trout.
I kind of liked the reflections in this shot.
Looking up at one of the buildings.

No comments: