Friday, January 29, 2016

An Evening Amongst the Cessnas and a Piper

With winter on the downward slope, it's staying light later so that gave me a chance to stop at the Ann Arbor Airport on the way home from work.  There were actually quite a few planes doing touch and goes tonight.  Granted, I've seen most of them before, but I like planes, so this was fun.
 This is a Cessna 172 which is owned by the Michigan Flyers.  I know it's appeared on this blog several times in the past.
 A Piper Cherokee was in on the action.
 A side shot of that.
 I think this one is a Cessna 152.
 As it gets closer.
 Another shot of the Piper coming in for a landing.
 About as close as I can get to a headshot for a plane.
 I believe this is another Cessna 152.
 Another angle.
 The plane is almost flying right over me.
 And the Piper.
 A nice profile as it reflects the setting sun lights.
 I believe this is a Cessna 172 coming in for a landing.
 And I believe it is another owned by the Michigan Flyers.
 And the tail number confirms that.
 I think this one is a Cessna 152 II.
 I kind of like this shot.
 Another of the 152.
I would have liked this picture more had I not chopped the nose a bit.

No comments: