Monday, September 12, 2016

Next Up...the Cason J. Callaway

The next ship was the one that dragged me out to go catch ships.
 The Cason J. Callaway was heading back up the St. Clair River after delivering stone to somewhere on the Rouge River.  I decided to catch her at Marysville first.
 One of the headshots that I can get.
 Saturday's weather really couldn't make up its mind.
 I kind of liked the clouds in the background.
 She continues up the river.
 Next I decided to catch her at Port Huron.
 The three quarters view.
 The bow shot.
 She is framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
She continues to Lake Huron.  I think she was heading to either Stoneport or Calcite.  There she will pick up another load of stone, but I'm not sure where she is heading after that though.

No comments: