Sunday, September 25, 2022

The Baie St. Paul Makes an Appearance

 Next up was the Baie St. Paul.  Actually, she fit between the posts in the CSL Tadoussac.

I decided I wanted to catch a ship coming to Port Huron.  So after I got pictures of the CSL Tadoussac in Marysville, I headed up to Port Huron to catch this ship.
It was still a pretty gray day.
The first head shot.
I'm not sure where she was coming down from as the AIS read Sault Ste. Marie.
She makes the turn for the channel.
I think she looks kind of cool.
There is seagull just below the bow.
She makes the other turn for the channel.
The second bow shot.
Then she completes the turn.
I kind of like this angle.
I like this angle better.
And then I switched to my drone.
I kind of like this shot.
She passes my drone.
The beam shot.
And she continues down the river.
She continues on.
Her destination read Port Daniel which is at the mouth of the St. Lawrence River and almost on the Atlantic Ocean.  It says she will be there on Tuesday.


No comments: