Saturday, September 23, 2023

Catching the John J. Boland

 These pictures are from last Sunday.  I was not feeling well the weekend before.  For that matter, I wasn't feeling well the week after.  On Saturday, I went to my cousins for a birthday party, I was feeling better enough.  Sunday looked to be a busy day, so I went out.  Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling better enough to do my posting.  So here it is.

The John Boland was in front of the Saginaw.  Interestingly enough, the Saginaw used to be known as the John J. Boland before she was acquired by her current owners.
The Boland was coming down from one of the stone ports, and I think she was heading to Detroit to deliver stone.
But I honestly don't remember.
She approaches the bridge.
It was a pretty nice day out.
Framed by the Ambassador Bridge.
She continues down the river.
The clouds were almost perfect.
One more shot before moving on.


No comments: