Monday, October 7, 2024

A Stop at the Airport

One the way the home I decided to stop at the airport because there was at least one plane I wanted to catch.

First up was an A320neo.
The neo is powered by a more efficient engine.
This particular one was coming in from Orlando.
It was followed by a CRJ-900 from Providence.
Of course, the one plane that I wanted to catch was a 757.
This particular one was a 757-300 coming in from Orlando.
I love catching these.
They are so beautiful.
About to pass.
And the beamshot.
An A320 coming in from LaGuardia.
A 737 coming in on the other runway gave me a chance to get this shot.
This particular 737 was coming in from Charlotte.
An A320 coming in from Windsor Locks.
This one didn't have an origin point.
But it is a Dassualt Falcon.
This is a pretty beautiful looking aircraft.
So one more picture.
I was not expecting this one but when I saw it on Flight Radar, I had to stick around.
This is a 767 that was coming in from Munich.
I saw that it had a cancer related thing, and I thought it was the one with the pink ribbon.
And I jokingly called that one N318008.
But it wasn't.
One more shot before heading back home.



No comments: