Thursday, October 10, 2024

Catching the Northern Lights Again

 I heard that there was going to be an aurora again tonight and it was supposed to be a big one.  I wasn't sure but as I was getting home, I could see it at home with my iPhone.  So I headed up to Port Huron, as I was getting up there, it was getting intense.

It wasn't quite as intense when I got to Port Huron, but I could still see it.  So I messed with my exposure times.  I kind of like this one.  This one was a 15 second exposure.
I noticed it was a little hazy on this one but I like this one a little more.  This was a 30 second exposure.
This one was between the two, an I think I like it the best.  I just wish I would have stopped when they were more intense but I would have had to figure out a place to take the pictures.  It looked cool though.  This one was 25 seconds.

I remember seeing an aurora when I was younger but I never saw one again.  Now I've seen two within a span of a few months.  I'm hoping that I see more.


No comments: