Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Field of Sunflowers

As we were heading out to Irish Hills, we passed a field of sunflowers.  We decided that we would stop on the way back to take pictures of it.
 I thought they were oriented a different way, but this will work.  I was amazed at how many there were.
 A close up of one of them.
 I liked the looks of the almost perfect rows.
 I think I like this one a little better because it is clear why this is called a sunflower.
 A sort of nice row of them.
 The same shot but a slightly different angle on the front one.
 As I was scanning the field, I noticed this barn.  I kind of liked it.
 So I pulled the shot out a bit but I think I like the first one better.
Since I'm a fan of old barns, I decided to take a picture of the one across the street.

1 comment:

Ben Connor Barrie said...

Awesome photos. Especially the ones with the barns in the background. I've really enjoyed your agricultural pictures recently.