Sunday, July 1, 2012

The CSL Tadoussac Enters the Locks at Night

....and under fire.  The fireworks were slightly delayed because there was a ship coming upbound.
 The ship was the CSL Tadoussac and she's appeared on this blog before.
 Like I always say, I think it is kind of cool when I catch ships at other points on the lakes.  I really like to see them at the Soo Locks though.
 The picture is not too bad considering I was minus my tripod.
 A shot of her deckhouse.
 A shot of her pilothouse.  I kind of wish I could have gotten a full shot of her.
 After entering the lock, they started to fire off the fireworks.  You could see the crew on the fantail watching them.  I think they probably had the best seat in the house.
And she starts to head out.  Unfortunately, the shots I had of her leaving weren't the greatest, so I didn't post them.

No comments: