Monday, July 2, 2012

But Wait...It's the Algorail

Just as I thought I wouldn't see anymore ships, I looked over to the west and saw one.  At that point I couldn't really tell what stack she was sporting but I could tell she looked like a classic laker.  I thought maybe it was one of the Canada Steamships but then I saw the Algoma look better.
 It turns out that my mystery guest was the Algorail.  She's only appeared one other time on this blog, so I was happy to catch her.
 I do think she is a pretty neat looking ship, even if she does belong to Algoma.
 She was one of the last classic lakers built by the Canadians.
One final shot before she continues on.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

Wait what do you mean "even though she belongs to Algoma"? CSL only has one real "classic" laker (Frontenac) left in their fleet!