Sunday, June 10, 2012

The H. Lee White on a Sunny Day

So first up was the H. Lee White.  The last time I saw her was while she was in winter lay up in Toledo.  So I didn't get the greatest pictures of her.  And the post with her biography so I don't have to go into a terrible amount of detail on this one.
 As she is heading downbound.  I kind of like the seagull flying off to the side of her.
 Well, maybe I will do some detailed photos of her instead.  Her bow.
 Her pilothouse.
 Another shot of her pilothouse.  I thought my bigger lens was being iffy, so I didn't use that one for these shots.
 My favorite ship shot.  I wish the Detroit River were as smoothe as the Saginaw when I passed it.  Oh well.
 A shot as she passes by.
 One with one of the towers of the Ambassdor Bridge as a backdrop.
 Pulled out a bit to get the full span of the Ambassador Bridge.
And one last shot before she heads on to wherever she is going.

No comments: