Monday, September 14, 2015

A Pair of Old Cars

My mom was getting a new to her car tonight, so she had me meet her at the dealer.  The dealer had a couple of old cars in the display area.
 I believe this is a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air.  I'm not a huge car fan but I do appreciate other cars and I will have to admit, this one is a beauty.
 A shot of the logo.  I kind of like the detail shots like this.
 The three quarters view.  I like this view on so many things, it's not funny.  It gives you most of the details you need.
 I kind of wish they still had fins on cars.
 I kind of like this angle too.
 I believe this is a 1967 Camaro.  This is a pretty cool looking car too.
 The shot from the front.
I'm not sure if this is a Genuine Genuine Chevrolet sign but it is pretty cool.
And another sign.

No comments: