Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Eastern Michigan Football Vs Army

I'm just posting some of my pictures from the Eastern Michigan game on Saturday night.  For here, I'm doing more of the stuff surrounding the game rather than the game itself.  If you want to see pictures from the game, go to Eagle Totem.
 The band taking the field.  I always like this part of a game.  It's kind of a shame that there isn't more focus on the game during TV broadcasts.  I guess people would rather hear the bobbleheads prattle on about nothing.
 I was trying something different for this shot.  I might have to crop a little tighter next time.  I might even try different settings on my camera to get the rest in focus.
 The color guard during the Star Spangled Banner.
 One of the things that was started last year was the flying of the eagle out onto the field.  I really like this addition and I hope that it continues as a tradition.
 Just a couple shots of the eagle.  She's a nice looking bird.

 I kind of like this shot of the band.
 Sometimes my favorite pictures from the game aren't necessarily the good things that happen during the game.  In this case, Darius Jackson was going in for a touchdown and he coughed up the ball before approaching the goal line.
 The band was pretty cool at halftime.
 I was trying some different angles then.
 The moon was almost full.
At this point, the result of the game was no longer in doubt, so I was just trying for some overall shots of the field.

No comments: