Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Surprise Train

As I was taking pictures of the Algomarine, I heard the horn of the train behind me.  And then I saw it was moving towards the paper plant.  So I hopped in my car and got to a spot where I could catch some pictures of it.
I made it in time to catch it as it was passing one of the parking lots.  I don't normally get pictures of crew on a train though.  So this was pretty cool.
 The train is wearing the colors of the Grand Trunk Railroad.  However, it is owned by the Canadian National Railroad now.
 It's pretty cool catching a train from this place because I can get a little closer to it than I normally do.
 I also have the chance to get angles that I don't normally get.
 Another shot of the engine.
 These may be a little underexposed though.
An angle of the train that catches the factory.

No comments: