Monday, September 28, 2015

Waking Up to the Roger Blough

I saw that the Blough was heading back upbound on Saturday morning.  The only problem was that she would be passing Port Huron at around 8 A.M.  This meant that I had to get up at 5 in the morning or so.
 Well, I got up in time and I managed to catch her as she was approaching the Blue Water Bridge.  I was also hoping to catch the Mississagi but she had already passed the Bridge.
 If you've followed this blog for any length of time, you know that my favorite ship is the Blough.
 And my favorite angle of her is the head shot.
 And she approaches the bridge.
 Of course the three quarters shot is pretty nice too.
 One more shot as she approached.  I loved the look of the sunrise sky.
 Framed by the Blue Water Bridge.

 A shot of her pilothouse.
 Another shot of her pilothouse.
 And a shot of her deckhouse.
And she continues on her way to Two Harbors, Minnesota where she will pick up more iron ore and repeat the cycle.

No comments: