Friday, April 28, 2017

A Stop at Gerald Ford Airport

I decided to head over to the other side of the state to catch a ship that was coming into Grand Haven.  It looked like she was waiting for the winds to die down a bit.  As I was approaching Grand Rapids, I saw what appeared to be a Blackhawk Helicopter flying over, so I decided to stop at the airport in the hopes of catching her.  After figuring out where the air park was, I missed it.  But it looked like there were a couple of planes coming in.
 This MD-88 had just arrived from Minneapolis-St Paul and she was getting ready to head back there.
 I think it's kind of nice that Grand Rapids has this little air park.  It would be nice if Metro would build one but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
 An Embrear 170 coming from Chicago O'Hare.
 This particular one belongs to SkyWest.
A Hawker 400XT coming in for a landing.
This is a Lear Jet 45 that is owned by the Pere Marquette Group.
And this is a Pilatus PC-12.
And this Southwest 737 was coming in from Chicago Midway Airport.
And with that, I continued on to Grand Haven.

No comments: