Monday, April 10, 2017

Sunset Wolverines

Like I said, I wanted to catch the Wolverine as it passed Chelsea.
 I barely made it in time to catch the eastbound Wolverine.  So I wasn't quite ready for the picture.
 But the picture seems decent enough.
 It continues on its way to Ann Arbor, Dearborn, Detroit, Royal Oak and Pontiac.
 After taking some pictures on Embury Road, I headed back to Chelsea to catch the westbound Wolverine.  I kind of wanted a shot of just the grain elevator.
 And then I got a shot of the train station.
 the train as it is about to pass the train station.
 It is moving at about 80, so I don't have much time to react.
 As I took the picture, I didn't notice the conductor making the horn sign.  of course when I looked at the picture, I noticed it more.
And the train passes by.

No comments: