Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Friday Night Flights

So last Friday night found me at the airport again.  I couldn't get home in time to catch the 787 coming in but I figured that I could get some shots of other planes.
 So first up is a 757 coming to Detroit from LAX.
 Then there was a 737 coming in from Midway.
 This CRJ-700 was also arriving from Midway.
 As I looked at FlightAware, I saw that the 787 would be taking off.  So I headed over to the Cell Phone lot and caught this shot.  One of these days, I'm going to have to figure out where I can go so that I don't get a belly shots of planes taking off in that direction.  It was heading back to Jordan.
 A Mad Dog for the Nineties coming in from New Orleans.
 As the light was fading, this 757 arrived from Seattle.
And my last plane of the night was a 737 arriving from Sin City.

No comments: