Saturday, July 22, 2017

Watching the H. Lee White

For the next ship I went up to Port Huron.
 The ship in question was the H. Lee White which is owned by American Steamship.
 I don't remember where she was headed though.  I'm thinking that she was heading to Cleveland but I'm not 100% sure.
 At any rate, it was a pretty nice day and the sun was shining fairly brightly. 
 She makes another turn to enter the channel.
 As I was taking pictures, I noticed that she had flags flying on the forecastle.  At first I thought that maybe they were signal flags but it turns out that they were different.  One was the Canadian flag.  The other a pirate flag.  A company flag was flying and I'm not sure what the last one is.
 The ship sort of framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
 The beam shot.
 A shot of her pilothouse.  If you look closely, you can see a couple crewmembers in the breezeway.
And she continues on.

No comments: