Thursday, February 22, 2018

Chasing the Dream(liner)

I decided that today would be a good day for me.  On Mondays and Thursdays, the 787 visits Detroit.  I also found out that a ship I wanted to catch would be passing Port Huron in the afternoon.  First I headed over to the airport to catch the 787.
 The planes were coming in from the south, so I headed to the parking deck.  I kind of like taking pictures up there because it gives me a chance to catch them landing.  First up was a Delta CRJ-900 arriving from Philly.
 I didn't catch this jet from Columbus lad, but I managed to get it taxiing.
 This CRJ-200 was arriving from Rochester.
 It was followed by an A320 arriving from Reagan Airport in DC.
 I liked the fact that I got a beacon shot.
 Next up was an MD-90 flying in from Baltimore.
 And this CJR-700 was also coming in from Reagan.
 An A319 from Boston.
 And this CRJ-900 flew in from Charlotte.
 And a 737 coming in from LaGuardia.
 The 787 was coming in a little late.  I think it normally arrives around 10:30 but it left Montreal late.
 Right now, it flies from Amman, Jordan to Montreal.  I think it will fly directly to Detroit come summer.
 I was getting lucky with beacon shots.

 And a little smoke as it touches down.
And it taxis to the gate.

No comments: