Monday, February 12, 2018

Saying Hello to an Old Friend

I decided to head over to the airport today.  The Royal Jordanian 787 comes on Mondays and Thursdays and since I'm normally working when it flies by, I wanted to catch it.  It was actually a nice day but a little on the cold side.
 A CRJ-700 arriving from Reagan Airport in Washington DC.
 This CRJ-900 was arriving from Buffalo, New York.
 This 737 was flying in from Tampa but don't confuse it with Tampa Bay because it didn't arrive from an aircraft carrier.
 I always love it when I can catch a 757.  This particular one was arriving from Orlando, Florida.
 And it was followed by the Delta Skyteam 757 coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
 A CRJ-700 arriving from Norfolk.
 An Embrear 175 arriving from LaGuardia.
 The tail art on this Frontier A319 is known as Maya the Jaguar and it was flying in from Orlando.
 A 737 arriving from Atlanta.
 An A320 arriving from Boston.
 One of my favorite planes is the DC-9 and it follows that I like its descendants.  This is a Boeing 717 arriving from JFK.
 It was followed by an MD-90 arriving from Miami.
 This CRJ-200 was coming in from Syracuse.
 And my old friend is the 787 from Amman, Jordan.  At this time of year, it makes an intermediate stop in Montreal.
 But it is a beautiful plane and I like this livery.
 A Southwest Airlines 737 coming in from Midway Airport in Chicago.
I decided to stick around for the 777 coming in from Shanghai but this plane made me miss the Wolverine.  Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: