Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Return of an Old Friend

 Decided to head over to the airport again.  I saw that an old favorite was coming in.

First up was an A330 coming in from Nagoya.
This is the same plane I saw the other say.
One more shot.
Big Mac Attack!
The A330 was followed by an A350.
This one was coming in from Haneda Airport.
This wasn't the same plane as the other day.
One more shot.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Dulles Airport.
One of my favorites coming in.
This one is a 757-300.
Which is one of the stretch ones.
This particular one was coming in from the city of Tampa.
I would say Tampa Bay but it's not a floatplane.
One more shot.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Harrisburg.
This is one of the planes I was waiting for.  It ended up coming in on the other runway and I didn't notice on time.  I still like the picture, especially since I got a beacon shot.  It is a Lufthansa 787 coming in from Frankfurt.
I like the yellow planes.
This is an A321 belong to Spirit Airlines and it was coming in from LaGuardia.
A CRJ-900 from White Plains.
The old friend I was referring to.
It has been a while since I've seen the Royal Jordanian 787.
This was coming in from Amman Jordan.
I love this livery.
Another beacon shot.
An A319 coming in from Reagan National Airport.
I was surprised to see another A330.
This particular one was coming in from Frankfurt.
It is a pretty cool looking plane.
One more shot.
A 717 coming in from Charlotte.
This is a United 737.
And another 717.  This one was coming in from Philadelphia.
The 737 was coming in from Denver.
This is another plane I was waiting for.
This is another 757-300.
It was coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
It is the same plane I saw the other day.
And on the same flight.


No comments: