Saturday, September 14, 2024

The Algoma Sault Passes By

 Next up would have been the last ship I planned to catch.

The Algoma Sault was coming down from Corunna (or at least that's what her AIS says).
I'm not sure what she is carrying though.
She is heading to Contrecouer which is more by Quebec City.
And so she's traveling about the same distance as the Kaministiqua.
I liked the way the setting sun was hitting her.
The almost bow shot.
She makes a turn for the channel.
I like this shot.
She passes Windsor.
She approaches the Ambassador Bridge.
I like this shot too.
The first part passing the Bridge.
She's approached by the Westcott.
The Westcott is delivering something to her.
The Westcott following along.
And then she pulls away.
She approaches the Gordie Howe Bridge.
She passes under the Gordie Howe Bridge as the sun sets.


No comments: