Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Old Mackinac Light....Again...

Since I'm at the same place anyway and I really like the look of the light, I took a few pictures of the Old Mackinac Light again.

As I said, I really like the look of this light. I'm not sure about this shot as the sun was behind the building and I think I might have overexposed parts of it a bit.

This is a shot from straight on. I think one of the reasons I like this lighthouse is because it has sort of a castle look.

My favorite angle of the light.

Yesterday's photo assignment was to tell the story of a subject today in a photograph by photographing one specific detail of it. I focused in on the tower because the light was missing. This light was retired when the Bridge was completed.

Just a shot of the tower.

No comments: