Thursday, July 4, 2013

Canada Day Fireworks

Like I said in the last post, I decided to head over to Port Huron to catch Sarnia's Fireworks for Canada Day.  Canada Day is the day which celebrates the union of Canada into one country.  Up until 1982 it was called Dominion Day.  Normally this is celebrated on July 1.  The fireworks were supposed to happen on Monday but high winds delayed them until Tuesday.
 I'll have to say it was a pretty good show and I'll let the fireworks do the talking.


 About halfway through the show, the Algosteel decided to make an appearance.  Here she is in warp mode.

 I love the multitude of colors.


 I really love fireworks that are shot off over the water.
 You can kind of make out one of the Coast Guard boats that was circling around.
 I really like this shot.


 I think I would have liked this shot a little more if the head weren't in the corner.

And there was the last shot of the day.

All in all, I'll have to say they were pretty cool and I might have to go there next year.

No comments: