Sunday, July 21, 2013

There's a Moon Over Ann Arbor

So I ended the day in Ann Arbor because I met my Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, his wife and her parents at Metzger's for dinner.  His wife and her parents are from Germany and I thought Metzger's would be good for them.  Apparently, they spent the day at Henry Ford.
 As I was heading back to the car, I looked up at the moon.  I kind of liked how it looked.  Sadly, to get the sky to look right, the moon would like a gaseous ball.
 This is what it would have looked like...meh.  One think I've learned is that you need daylight settings for the moon.  Anything less will yield pictures like this or worse.
 So back to the other settings.
One more attempt to get somewhere in between and I like it, especially since I got the haze ring around the moon.

No comments: