Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm Gonna Need a Tetanus Shot For This One

The next ship is the Algosoo.  This was the other reason I decided to leave the Locks.  I wanted to catch here as she was on the River.  Personally, as much as I like the Locks, I think the shots are better.
 You can see that she has a fair amount of rust, hence the title of the post.  Something tells me that Algoma is just biding its time waiting for their new ships from China.  This is kind of a shame as they wont look as nice as these ships.
 But then again, Algoma isn't really in the business to keep beautiful ships around.
 I really like the looks of the skies in this picture.
 I was trying for something in the foreground for this shot.  What do you think?
 Another shot of her pilot house.
 A closer shot of her pilothouse.
 As I was taking pictures, I saw this guy bobbing around.
 A shot of her name.  There is something odd about taking a picture of the Algosoo in the Soo.
 Another shot of my feathered friend.
 Again a shot of the pilothouse as she passes by.
 My favorite angle.
 And her smokestack.
 Some of the crew mulling around.
 In case you forgot who owns her.
 She works her way up the river.
 A shot of her pilothouse from behind.
 And she starts to vanish out of site.
Normally this would be introducing the next ship, but you already saw her.

No comments: