Friday, October 11, 2013

Out of the Randomness Comes More Randomness

I had my camera at work with me again today because I was planning on heading over to the Pittsfied Preserve after work.  As I was heading back from lunch, I saw a plane from the Ann Arbor Airport circling around, so I decided to take my camera behind the office to get pictures.
I am not sure what kind of plane this is but it sort of reminds me of a sailplane with the high tail.
 Sadly it was done circling around the area after this picture.
 Getting a little more hint of color around the area.  In the right light this might have reminded me of a fire.
 For some reason I really like milkweed.  I think it is a really neat looking plant, especially when it is letting its seeds go.
 The wind was being a little cooperative in this shot.
 Of the three, I think I like this one the best.
This is a Southwest Airlines 737 from Detroit Metro Airport.

No comments: