Tuesday, October 1, 2013

So I Packed My Bags for the Misty River

So ended up in Marine City because I wanted to catch the next ship.
 And that ship was the Cason J. Callaway.  She is a very cool looking ship.
 As you can see, it was pretty misty on Sunday, but I kind of liked the effects (although I don't understand why these pictures look so pixelated).
 She slowly approaches.
 And comes out of the fog.
 I really like this angle for ship pictures.
 She slowly passes by.
 One thing about shipwatching, it's not for the impatient.
 She almost gives me a profile.
 And then she does.
 And slowly, she heads off into the fog.
 Giving me an opportunity for a couple more pictures.
And my final picture for the day.  I would have loved to follow her further up the river but I had other places to go.

No comments: