Friday, November 28, 2014

Eastern Michigan Football Vs. Toledo

Well today was the last game of the Eastern Michigan football season.  I honestly thought they would be much better than 2 and 10 but I guess there's always next year.  Today's game was against the Toledo Rockets and had playoff implications for them.  If they beat Eastern and Western beat Northern Illinois, they would go to play in the MAC Championship.  As it was, Northern Illinois won, so today's game was moot.  And it was cold to boot.

I just posted a handful of pictures from the game.  If you want to see others go here.
 The band takes the field.  I guess one of the things I like about college is the fact that you can see the bands play. 

The EMU ROTC color guard for the Star Spangled Banner.
The eagle from the Leslie Science Center taking the field.  I'm glad that they actually had her flying on the field this year.
 A closer shot of her.
 The wall after it went down.  I'm not entirely sold on this one.
 Ryan Brumfield during a run.
 I kind of liked this picture but I think there may be too much going on.
 Kris Strange making the catch that would set up his touchdown later.
 Reggie Bell trying to set up the pass.
 One of the Toledo running backs getting a handoff.
 Bronson Hill during a run.  It seemed like he was under utilized this year.
 Swoop dancing.
Swoop shaking his tail feather.

Eastern ended up losing 52-16.  I'm not really sure what next year brings but we will see.

No comments: