Sunday, November 30, 2014

Next Up..the CSL Tadoussac

Following behind the Algowood was this ship.
 The ship in question was the CSL Tadoussac, the classic laker owned by Canada Steamship Lines.  She left Duluth at roughly 5:30 on Friday morning.  I'm not sure what she was carrying though.
 She slowly approaches the Blue Water Bridge from Lake Huron.
 A closer shot of her from my 500mm lens.
 And my location gave me a small opportunity to get a head shot.
 She turns towards the channel.
 The almost straight show partially framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 And a lovely shot of her profile.
 And her deckhouse.
 And she continues down the river.
 For this one, I decided to head down to Marysville to catch some more pictures of her.
 The three quarters shot.
 A shot of her pilothouse.  I was also trying to get a picture of her unusual wake.  The saddle tanks affected her wake a bit.
 Her profile.
 Here you can see the waves that her saddle tanks cause.
She continues on her way.  She is heading to Nanticoke.

No comments: