Friday, January 20, 2017

A Canadian Pacific Engine Takes a Break

I decided to stop at the airport tonight because I was hoping to catch some planes in the fog.  Unfortunately, the planes weren't landing from the normal direction and the fog was too low.  As I was heading towards the airport, I saw that there was an eastbound train, so I decided to go over to a sport where I could catch it.
Fortunately, the train stopped for a bit, so I was able to catch it.  Unfortunately, my light was fading pretty fast.
I was hoping with the open door that I would catch some of the crew members.  But they pretty much just stayed in the cab.
Because the train was stopped, I was able to get it from different angles.
I think I would have liked this shot more if I were more steady.
One more shot from the front before leaving.

No comments: