Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Congratulations to Coach Rob Murphy

When I went to the game tonight, I didn't realize that Coach Rob Murphy was trying for his 100th win as the Eastern Michigan head coach.  Well it turns that since Eastern Michigan was his first head coach job, he was also trying for his 100th win as a head coach period.
 His first game at Eastern Michigan was a game against University Illinois-Chicago.  He would end up winning this game 68-57.  As it so happens, that was my first basketball game shooting for Eagle Totem, which means that was my first game shooting from the floor.  He would end up winning the MAC West that season.
Tonight was his 100th win against Central Michigan.  Given the way the team looked, I'm pretty sure they will get a few more.

So congratulations on 100 wins.

No comments: