Monday, January 2, 2017

Monday Afternoon Wolverines

Today was our company's holiday for New Year's Day.  Since I had a pretty full weekend, I didn't really feel like doing much.  When I don't feel like doing much, I will go catch the Wolverine.
 This time I decided to stand by the track greaser.  I figured it would give me an uninterrupted shot from both sides.  They still have the track maintenance equipment parked here.
 It wasn't too long before the train appeared.
 I kind of liked this spot because it gave me a slightly different vantage point.
 And she comes at full speed.
 A nice clean shot as she passes.
 I wanted to get a better angle on the train but it didn't quite work.
 For the eastbound train, I decided to try out a different spot.  Prospect Street crosses over the track and I thought it would give me a better angle.
I guess it wasn't too bad.  I think I like the bridge over Ford Boulevard a little better.  Next time, I might try the Michigan Avenue Bridge.

No comments: