Friday, October 12, 2018

Chasing the Dream

I decided to go planewatching on Thursday night too.  I wanted to catch the Dreamliner.
 Normally, I don't post pictures of planes this small.  But I liked the way it fit in the clouds.
 And I really liked the way the smoke trails showed up.
 It was a 717 arriving from LaGuardia.
 It was followed by the Royal Jordanian 787.
 I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to catch this one.   I think the arrival times change.
 But I'll enjoy it while I can.
 The side shot.
 Another 717.
 This one was arriving from Newark.
 With the way the clouds look, it almost looks like this 737 was coming from a warp hole.
 Nah, only Atlanta.
 An A319 illuminated by the sun.
 It was coming from Philly.
 A Dassualt Falcon.
 An ERJ-135 arriving from Peterboro, NJ.
 The Trash Panda arriving from Beijing.
An A330 arriving from Amsterdam.

I would have stayed a little longer but it was cold and I was getting hungry.

No comments: