Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Some Not so Distant Planewatching

So I decided to head over to Metro Airport after work on Thursday.  I saw that I had a pretty good chance to catch both the 787 from Royal Jordanian and the 777 from Air France.  It was a pretty decent night also.
 First up was an A321 heading in from Minneapolis.
 Next was an MD-11 arriving from Memphis.
 It wasn't too long before the 787 appeared.
 It was arriving here from Montreal but was a little late.
 That gave me a chance to catch it.
 Before taking the leg from Montreal, it flew from Amman, Jordan.
 I'm not sure when but soon it will fly direct to Detroit for a few months.
 I think that makes it turn into a morning flight which means I wont be able to catch it.
 So I guess I'll enjoy it while I can.
 An American Airlines 737 arriving from Dallas.  I think this may be replacing the MD-82 flights.
 An A330 arriving from Amsterdam.
 The jetBlue A320 arriving from Boston.  It says, "Can't Get Enough of Blue".
 A Spirit Airlines A320 coming in from Atlanta.
 Another angle of that.

A 757 arriving from Orlando.
 Another angle of that.
 Since it's my favorite plane, I figured I would get another angle of it.
 Normally, I wouldn't post this angle, but I got a beacon shot.
 An American Eagle E135 arriving from LaGuardia.
 I was surprised by a Gulfstream 650.
 Another angle of that.
 A Spirit A320 arriving from Myrtle Beach.
 A 737 arriving from Atlanta.
 Another angle of that.
 The other plane I was waiting for was the 777.
 it was arriving from Charles DeGaulle Airport in France.
 And it was pretty cool.
 One more angle of that.
 A 757 arriving from Santa Ana on the other runway.
 An MD-90 arriving from Miami.
One more angle of the 757.  I kind of liked the background.

No comments: